Pros, cons, and how to get started.
Today’s episode brings back our friend Ben Miller, Founder of ChroniFI, for a Pt. 2 (for our first conversation, check out Ep. 11).
We talk all things entrepreneurship:
- The difference between working a 9-5 and entrepreneurship
- The surprising aspects of monetizing a blog
- Why entrepreneurship isn’t a democracy
- The unexpected pros & cons of starting your own “thing”
- How to begin to find the thing you’re passionate about
- The consequences of living in alignment, “scratching the itch,” and indulging curiosity for curiosity’s sake