A look into the wedding industrial complex.
Ah, the long-awaited deep dive is finally here! As someone who got married in a courthouse and in a big, traditional ceremony (to the same person, don’t worry), I feel I’m now qualified to do a thorough compare-and-contrast analysis of the two—and share the granular details of how much our ceremony cost.
I’m diving into the budget ($25,000), the actual spend (...a lot more than $25,000), who paid, the things that shocked me, and the stuff I thought was worthwhile. I also do a deep-dive into the Wedding Industrial Complex with our guest, Anna Braff, founder of the award-winning vendor service Provenance Rentals.
Originally, I wasn’t planning on doing any sort of deep dive about my nuptials—but ultimately decided it was incredibly off-brand not to talk about one of the largest expenses a young couple faces.
- Watch Money with Katie here: https://www.youtube.com/MoneywithKatie
- Read Money with Katie: https://moneywithkatie.com/
Follow Money with Katie!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneywithkatie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneywithkatie
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@moneywithkatie
Subscribe to Morning Brew
- Sign up for free today: https://bit.ly/morningbrewyt
Follow The Brew!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/morningbrew/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MorningBrew
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@morningbrew