A step-by-step guide to manage your money.
This episode is a logistical examination of how to put systems in place that help you balance your short-term and long-term spending goals—after all, “saving” is really just another name for “deferred spending,” and the ideal scenario we’d find ourselves in is one in which the money we need is available to us whenever we need it.
It’s my hope that after listening, you’ll have a solid understanding of how to structure all of your savings and investing and—most importantly—you’ll eliminate the fear that you’re “missing something.”
Mentioned in the Episode
- Atomic Habits by James Clear: https://jamesclear.com/atomic-habits
- Listen to Money with Katie here: https://www.podpage.com/money-with-katie-show/
- Read Money with Katie: https://moneywithkatie.com/
Follow Money with Katie!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneywithkatie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneywithkatie
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@moneywithkatie
Subscribe to Morning Brew
- Sign up for free today: https://bit.ly/morningbrewyt
Follow The Brew!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/morningbrew/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MorningBrew
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@morningbrew